Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Why prepare for Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with BSI Espion - Course Key Features:
- Free Apple iPad Mini - Preloaded with course notes and materials
- Free digital copy of the The New Official ISC2 Guide to the CISSP® CBK® Seventh Edition
- Access to CCCure Quiz Engine with over 1800 questions related to the CISSP® CBK® 2015 (approximately 80% of the real exam questions are multiple choice)
- Access to a full set of scenario based questions, covering all domains of CBK® - unique to CCCure (approximately 15% of the real exam questions are scenario based)
- Access to CCCure drag and drop and hotspot questions quiz - unique to CCCure (approximately 5% of the real exam questions are this type)
- Access to CCCure Online Training for 90 days, including; Computer Based Tutorials for all domains (51 hours of recordings) | Downloadable MP3 files for all domains | Brand new CISSP® Cram Study Guide for the new CBK® | Tips and Tricks on how to become a CISSP® and how to pass your exam first time | Moderated discussion mailing list and forum related to CISSP®
- Course fees include assistance before, during, and after the class from a Master of CISSP
BSI Espion’s CISSP® training course is truly a unique offering, encompassing the highest quality of content, expert assistance from a Master in CISSP and all the tools needed to help you pass the CISSP® exam first time. Many of the resources included in this course are exclusive to BSI Espion through our partner CCCure, making this course one of the leading CISSP® preparation courses globally.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP Training
For those building a career in information security, the CISSP certification is a necessity. The CISSP certification provides Information Security professionals with an objective measure of competence, while being a globally recognised standard of achievement. The certification covers critical topics in security today, including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, risk management and more.
BSI Espion’s 5 Day Bootcamp is the perfect preparation for the highly demanding and all-encompassing CISSP examination. Our intensive course and experienced instructor will accelerate students towards CISSP certification, as our students have over a 90% exam success rate.
Our Bootcamp provides students with in-depth practical applications of the theory covered in the 8 Domains of the Common Body of Knowledge. Students will then be able to leverage this new knowledge and experience in their day to day work, thus proving mutually beneficial to both organisation and student.
Exam: The CISSP exam is now available on-demand and online.
**Please note that the certification exam is not included in the training
The training is Split into 8 Domains that will be covered across the 5 days.
The Domains are:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Who Would Benefit?
- Senior Security Engineers
- Members of the Information Security Team
- IT Management
- IT Professionals
- Network Administrators
Karel is a transdisciplinary Information Security Consultant and CISSP Trainer. He brings together his various skills and expertise knowledge gained from over 20 years’ experience in the Information Security domain.
Karel has extensive knowledge in the areas of; PCI DSS, Incident Response, Risk Management and Security Information and Event Management. He has served as a director of the Information Security Group of Africa and was a founding member of the Gauteng ISC2 Chapter and its treasurer. Karel spent 8 years with two large Independent Software Vendors focusing on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Data loss Prevention (DLP) and anti-fraud deployments, and a further 4 years as independent contractor.
He has delivered the CISSP boot camp in Johannesburg and Cape Town and has assisted in CISSP study groups in Nigeria, Kuwait, Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg. Karel has depth knowledge and a keen interest in areas such as; Perimeter Security, Threat Management, Identity Management, Access Control, Vulnerability Management and Security Information and Event Management, as well as foundational knowledge in PC and Network based forensics.
- Masters in Information Systems
Sohel Akhter, MSc, PMP, CCNA, ISMS, CISSP, ITIL is a program management and cyber security consultant, trainer and an adjunct professor for City University of New York's MBA program. He is a top-level management professional with a distinguished management history of over sixteen years in information technology, networking, and software engineering within multiple industry settings.
Sohel is the author of Amazon’s best rating Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam Prep. His popular PMP Quick Reference Guide, Flash Cards and Workbook are also used all over the world by universities and PMP training providers. Among Sohel's many other specialties are: PMO setup, WI MAX deployment, SAP implementation, strategic planning, business automation, and enterprise solution. Additionally, he has led many companies to success with his excellent project management skills, including Bank, Multinational, SMB, IT service providers, and ISPs. As a top-level executive in large organizations he has managed teams of several hundred employees.
Sohel has broad knowledge in Cryptography, Perimeter Security, Threat Management, Identity Management, Access Control, Vulnerability Management, Security Information and Event Management, Payment Card Industries Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Security Incident Response and Risk Management, Network based forensics, Data Loss Prevention, IT Security Design and Architecture, IT Security Policy, IT and network forensics, PKI and Digital Certificates, and Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance.
Sohel has been providing CISSP, project management training, PMP certification exam prep bootcamp and PM consultancy globally for several years. He had conducted Cyber Security and PM training and consultancy at various levels of organizations for senior mgmt, implementation team members and end users for US and foreign companies.
|Dublin / London / Birmingham / Manchester / Cardiff|
|Dublin / London / Birmingham|
|Dublin / London|